In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, article 10, and the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data, the following general information is disclosed and It is informed:
We inform you that in the event that you do not wish to continue receiving the communications and information that you have been receiving through this electronic communication system, you indicate it with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in this way your personal data will be removed from our database. Your request will be activated within 10 days of its shipment. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue making the aforementioned communications. This message is addressed exclusively to its recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that unauthorized use, disclosure and / or copying is prohibited under current legislation.
In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, we indicate that the personal data that you provide us voluntarily, by any of our information collection means, will be incorporated into automated treatments of personal data.
Said treatments have as their sole purpose the professional management ¹ by Walkin & amp; Eatin Galicia, S.L. , hereinafter the company, who is responsible for the treatment. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially. The company fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments of its activity.
The company has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art , its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
In order to carry out the aforementioned management, it may be necessary for the data to be transferred to treatment managers, collaborating companies and public administrations.
You are informed of the possibility of sending you information about activities and services of interest to which you give your consent, and which, by any means, could be carried out by collaborating entities of the data controller and the data controller himself.
This authorization becomes effective retroactively to any data processing already done by the owner of the treatment, as long as the purpose was as indicated above. It is also effective for any other treatment necessary for the provision of recently or newly hired services.
So that the information contained in our treatments is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, we ask our clients and users to notify us, as soon as possible, of the modifications and rectifications of their personal data.
If you wish to exercise the right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion, write a letter (attached photocopy of the DNI) to:
Walkin & amp; Eatin Galicia, S.L.
Celso Emilio Ferreiro Street, 12 3º B,
A Coruña – Spain
¹ Client management, budgeting, accounting and tax management, invoice preparation, human resource management, labor management.
That the domain www.walkingeatingalicia.com, from now on the website, is registered in the name of Walkin & amp; Eatin Galicia S.L.
Website owner data:
Name or company name: Walkin & amp; Eatin Galicia S.L.
Address: Calle Celso Emilio Ferreiro, 12
C.P .: 15173
Province: A Coruña
Access to the website and the information related to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions provided in this Legal Notice. Therefore, we recommend that you read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from it.
It is possible that at some point some of the website pages have cookies, which are small data files that are generated on the user’s or client’s computer and that allow our systems to remember the chosen language and portal, as well as other characteristics. or user browsing preferences in their first session. These “cookies” are not invasive, nor harmful, nor do they contain personal data, since their only function is to personalize your browsing in the way expressed above.
User status and permitted and prohibited uses:
Access to and / or use of the website reflected as a website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservations, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Web for illegal or harmful purposes against the corporate name that owns the website or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited.
Intellectual and industrial property:
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
1. Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
2. Any infringement of the rights of the owner of the website or its legitimate owners over them.
3. Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
4. Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
1. The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
2. The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
3. The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
4. The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
5. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
6. The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
7. Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify this circumstance to < a href = “email@example.com”> firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating:
1. Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, he must indicate the representation with which he acts.
2. Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
3. Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
4. Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the web pages of the website will be subject to the following conditions:
1. The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed. *
2. The web page where the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
3. Under no circumstances, the owner of the website will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made or for the information and statements included therein.
Duration and modifications:
The duration of the provision of the website service and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website service or any of the services that make it up, under the same terms as set forth in the third condition.
The structure and design of the website may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems it appropriate, as well as modifying or eliminating the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction;
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken derived from the provision of the Web service and of its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, the owner of the website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña.